From the early ages on to today, there are two ways to selling a house in London Ontario, the price approach or the traffic approach.
Most real estate sales people have been taught and are still being taught the price approach . You list a house at a certain price, if it doesn’t sell in a month they want you to reduce the price, and then another month, they ask you to reduce the price again and so on! Then when the price gets so low, the vultures come out.
The second way to sell a home is the traffic approach. In other words, expose your home to get a lot of traffic (qualified buyers). That means effective websites, blogging, social media, direct marketing, an abundance of buyers already out looking and promotions to get new qualified buyers to see your home so they can buy it.
You can have the prettiest, fanciest and nicest home in the desert or the jungle but if nobody sees it, nothing happens.
Selling a house in London and South West Ontario takes more than putting a sign on your property and pretty pictures on a web site
How well and quickly your home sells takes a combination of the traffic approach and the reality of the market !
The brutal truth on how to sell your house or condo quicker & and not leave any money on the table is not for everybody.
If I want:
- my shoes repaired, I go to a shoe repair place
- my car fixed, I go to a professional & qualified mechanic
- my health cared for, I go to a doctor or a related health practioner, not the internet or watch medical TV shows or ask Dr. Google.
If you want real estate advice & guidance, who do you go to?
- how would you know if they are any good?
- how would you know if they can get the results you would like?
- how would you know if they can negotiate for you and think about your bottom line and not theirs?
- how would you know that well meaning and caring family members who are giving you advice, co-workers or friends are misinformed?
- how would you know that what your neighbour said they sold their house for is correct?
What Is My Point?
We sell homes as a profession, that is what we do, when you want your home sold, let’s talk!