Our Core Values. Not All Realtors Are The Same!
It is both mine & the brokerage’s goal to consistently provide the highest quality, most innovative and exceptional real estate service available anywhere in the London and surrounding areas.
Our client’s needs always come first. We are not # 1, you are! We strive to always provide value far in excess of what other real estate sales representatives do. Our constant goal is mutual respect, and long term relationships that are beneficial to all parties.
We run a clean, organized, and efficient real estate brokerage.
We do not rest on our accomplishments. We constantly strive to create, develop, and implement new ideas, strategies, and services that will benefit our clients. We endeavor to seek continuing education in all aspects of our business to increase the level of service we offer our clients.
- Brutal honesty at all times and in all situations.
- Strategically driven, not market driven
- Continually improve
- Create and nurture a fun, exciting, creative and productive work environment.
- Work with only the most enjoyable and motivated clients and co-workers.
- When having the choice to being right or being kind, be kind
Sellers come to us because of our reputation for getting homes sold; buyers come to us because of our reputation of having desirable properties- many to choose from!
- A firm that is known in the community to have a reputation for professionalism.
- A firm that invests a considerable amount of time & money exposing real estate to attract qualified buyers.
- A firm that can serve you and a buyer with hundreds of different financing sources to assure qualified buyers can obtain the funds to buy your property.
- A firm that has at its fingertips a contact list of skilled trades, movers, cleaners & legal & financial professionals.
- A firm that will screen possible buyers so only those who are qualified, that is, who can afford and have the money to buy your property. (See our Dedicated Buyer Program. We attract high end buyers daily!)
- A firm that is not afraid to tell you the brutal truth and not just what you want to hear.
- A firm that sells properties, not just lists them!
Sold by Ty Lacroix
To make sure Sutton Group Envelope Real Estate Brokerage is more than prepared when we work with a home seller, we always make sure we are 100% certain of what will lead to a timely sale for the best possible price before any property we represent even gets near the active London Real Estate market.
Those extra few days, effort and diligence we spend is to make sure it is being done right and saves home sellers weeks if not months of market time in the end and is worth every second of preparation it takes.
First impressions are everything
A recent study has shown that over 94. 6% of all homes sold were viewed for the first time on the internet by the eventual buyer. This is an enormous change in a short time for the real estate industry and has literally made how well a real estate company in London “markets” a property their most important skill set.
At Sutton Group Envelope Real Estate we truly grasp that technology plays a huge role in the art of selling a home and we are always up on the latest technology, but at the same time, understanding that real estate is still a people business!
Courtesy, professionalism and good work habits are integral traits of a very good Realtor.
From virtual tours of your home from a buyer’s desk top or handheld device, we spare no expense to insure our listings are presented online in the best possible way. Along with our distinctive signage, social media, and blogging and on over 50 websites, your home is seen!
The pictures and other web based presentation tools are now truly the difference between a buyer seeing and potentially buying a home and a buyer simply deleting it from their search never to be considered again as a viable purchasing option.
We create a personal website for all of our listings so we can direct buyers to as much detail about our listings as possible. When you go on to most real estate company’s websites to look at a particular home for sale, your home and every other agent’s home is shown as well. Who is competing with whom?
There are always many homes for sale in London Ontario and making our listings stand out against our client’s competition is our most important role.
Market Based Pricing
When the initial list price for a property is too high for the current market, it guarantees that the property will be on the market for an extended period of time. A consequence of an extended time on the market is that potential buyers develop an unfavorable opinion of the home prior to even viewing it.
Rational or not, buyers often believe that there must be something wrong with a property if it has been listed on the market for a long period of time.
To avoid this, Envelope Real Estate Brokerage uses an exhaustive market based comparison approach to insure that your home is priced right from the start, allowing us to sell your property for the best possible price in the shortest time possible.
(Our research on your property, neighbourhood sales, and market data takes on average 3 hours which we invest before we even meet!)
At least, check us out, there’s more