Byron London Ontario Real Estate has consistently been sought after in this London neighbourhood, being so close to Springbank Park (300 acres along a stretch of the Thames River and has 19 miles of trails.) and the Thames River.
Boler Mountain is a ski and mountain bike area known to the locals as “the bump.” In the heart of Byron, there is a library, a fire hall, a legion, a Masonic hall, bistros and dining, professional offices, medical, drugstores, an LCBO, jewellers, dry cleaners and a few eclectic retailers.
Nearby are eight public and private golf courses and walking & biking trails galore, beautiful Komoka Provincial Park with its many trails along with Warbler Woods Trail.
The Optimist Club of Byron is an example of community volunteers giving back to the community with activities throughout the year.
Below are a few of the Townhouses & Apartment Condos in Byron in London Ontario
- 1100 Commissioners Road W
- 1180 Commissioners Road W
- 1443 Commissioners Road W
- 1465 Commissioners Road W
- 1499 Commissioners Road W
- 2,5,6,7,9,10,14,18 Cadeau Terrace
There are five elementary schools in Byron:
- Byron Northview Public School
- Byron Somerset Public School
- Byron Southwood Public School
- St. George Catholic School
- St. Theresa Catholic School.
Secondary school age students in Byron either attend St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School or Saunders Secondary School in the Westmount neighbourhood of London or, some currently attend Oakridge Secondary School in Oakridge.