If thinking or you are buying a home in London Ontario, did you know that in some of the top neighbourhoods in London Ontario, some homes are selling in a day or two , (for asking price or even 10-18% more) and in some cases, the seller has jacked up the price to try to take advantage of this seller’s market?
Here are some very,very important questions you may want answered before you make a decision before buying a home in London Ontario.
- What is the property really worth in today’s market?
- What is the property worth in a normal market?
- Will it be worth what you paid 5 years from now? (Don’t guess on this one or apply uninformed confidence that it will)
- How flexible is the seller on closing date?
- Will there be multiple offers?
- If there are multiple offers and I have to go in with no conditions, what’s wrong or could be with the property? (extremely important)
Did you know you may NOT be seeing all homes for sale with the email notifications from the various home search websites you are registered with? We have access to properties for sale that are not listed for sale on MLS. (Home owners have asked us to help them sell, but there’s a few days lag time before they are searchable on MLS or they are doing a few bits of tidying up.
How about a process that puts you in the driver’s seat? We like to take the time (which will save you many hours later and frustration) to understand your individual needs by creating a personalised “property profile”. We have an extensive network of contacts that clients have said have saved them days and even weeks of searching.
Our contacts open doors .
Buying a home in London Ontario and area is usually the most expensive purchase you will make in your life and it’s not something you do every day of the week (unless you are like myself & our partners, we do it everyday, 7 days a week!).
Our past clients have found that our inovative Dedicated Buyer Program provides them with an objective and unbiased view of the property’s true worth and helps remove the emotion from the buying process. This coupled with expert negotiation skills allows our clients to save thousands of dollars and in mostcases, quite a few problems. Remember:
“Price is what you pay, value is what you get” Warren Buffet
Again, when you engage in our Dedicated Home Buyer Program, we take the time up front to understand your needs, reviewing your criteria and designing a strategy to meet your goals. We then , ( at no cost to you, we only get renumerated AFTER you have successfully taken possession of your home) undertake an extensive research to match your purchasing criteria with properties for sale. We even have have access to many properties that may never appear on the open market (sometimes called “exclusive listings” or “pocket listings”).
Our full search service includes:
- Initial consultation to listen to your wants, dislikes, must have’s and would like to have
- Unprecedented market research tools that most other companies have never even heard about.
- Discretion, confidentiality and our work ethic.
- Access to our support services such as legal, home inspection, movers, trades people, property management etc.
- We are never too busy because when you work with us as a buyer, not only will you have a professional experienced Realtor to help you ( extensive training and work ethics), we have a closing coordinator, three office administrators, an inside sales associate and a marketing specialist.
- We all follow this great quote from Jack Bergman: “ There never is enough time to do it right, but there is always enough time to do it over!”
- Why not check us out?